1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Applying for Moderator Guide

Discussion in 'Rules and Community Guidelines' started by Beth, Oct 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beth Admin
    Beth

Beth Community Manager Staff Member

Game Profile
    Hey there! Want to apply for moderator? Looking for a template? Well, there isn’t one.
    What this thread will contain is a few pieces of information that you need to know when you submit an application. Thats right, I’m leaving the application up to you.

- The age requirement for applicants is 14 and over.

- Important. You can apply for Moderator 4 weeks after your most recent submission. If you apply again before the 4 weeks have past, your application will be denied and you will have to wait another 4 weeks. So make sure you double check!

- Once you have submitted the application here It should take no longer than 2 weeks to get a response.

- You can apply once you have been signed up on the forums for over 2 weeks.

- Important. If you ask a member of Staff to look at your application for tips, anything you could improve/add or ask for the current status of your application it will be instantly denied. However if it has been over two weeks and you have not received a response you can message myself (Beth) here on the forums (You will get a response even if you are denied). It may have got lost amongst all the other apps!

Start the application by answering these questions below;
    Please note that these are starting details, not the whole application. After including these you write your application. This is so important details which are needed when considering your application can be accessed/seen very easily.

Take it away!

Have any questions and or concerns? Feel free to message me on the forums. I’d be happy to help! Good luck!
    ~ Beth, Island Clash Staff & Community Manager

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.