1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SoulFire

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Vyrewatch, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Vyrewatch King
    Vyrewatch

Vyrewatch Elite Clasher

Game Profile
    SoulFire

[​IMG]
    Hey there guys, my name is Vyrewatch or Wuander. If you see me in-game, say hi if you want. :p
    I'm one of the three leaders of SoulFire, a PC-only gaming team. We are branching off to Paladins, CS:GO, Rocket League, and we will still play Minecraft. We're taking this seriously, so if you're interested. Post a random application on here. Don't make it related to IslandClash please, make it something unique that I will notice and I can give you a shot. Opportunities like this come once in a while, so I'd recommend taking the shot if you want. We don't necessarily need people, but we'd like more members (especially from US and AU timezones). :)
    Thanks.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
  2. AccountChecking

AccountChecking Skilled Clasher

Game Profile
    Name: AccountChecking/Horse on discord
    Timezone: EST

Active: Weekends 5 to 8 hours

About me: I am a gamer, i develop discord bots. I play Paladins,Minecraft,Overwatch and Rainbow Six Siege. I am 15 and i have a voice changer that i do not know how to remove.

Other: i can help you how to play and give you a code if you want to play it on your ps4. I am always active on discord but not a lot in gaming. I am a very mean if you be mean to me, as in if i don't take it as a joke :). It makes me agonizingly, i am nice normal though.

Games:

Paladins:I main Mieve and Dragonth

Overwatch: PS4 Lucio

Rainbow Six Siege: I main SAS

Vyrewatch likes this.
  3. OurDesire Prince
    OurDesire

OurDesire Skilled Clasher

Game Profile
    IGN: ElectricSplash
    IRL Name: Ryan
    (!) What games do I play ?
    - GTA 5 - PS4, Call Of Duty - PC, and Minecraft-PC whenever got free time.
    (!) How do I like to work ?
    - I can be the solo or the teamate you wanna be with and won't dissapoint you.
    About me : A regular gamer , online most of the time from europe and still play minecraft . A fan of Star wars battlefront etc
    (!) How long am I active on weekdays and in weekends at an average?
    - 3-4 hours in weekdays and 5-6 hours in weekends.
    (!) Why did I show interest in this Thread?
    - I have always taken Soulfire as competitive enemies but now have decided to join em.
    (!) How do I see myself as a player?
    - Preety Chilled Tbh , sometimes can get salty but ok most of the time

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
    Wintercearig likes this.
  4. AccountChecking

AccountChecking Skilled Clasher

Game Profile
    Don't make it related to IslandClash please -Vyrewatch

5. NoCopyrightSkill

NoCopyrightSkill Clasher

Home Page:
    Game Profile
    IGN: HypnoticNova Call me Alex/ Hypnotic/Nova
    IRL: Alex ;)

I actually have been in this gaming group before, but I ended quite badly through a misunderstanding on my half, but Vyre didn't quite understand as I'm under the impression, but mistakes were made, and mistakes will be corrected, so that's why I'm here. #Believe

About Me:

I'm a friendly joker to the world, and if I say something that will offend you, just putting it out there: I never mean it! @Electricsplash Has come across many of those times ;) | But, back to the real conversation, I'm one of those people that may be a really good gamer, very friendly, and will take many jokes and will give many jokes out,
    and will never disappoint people, and if I do I will cry myself to sleep... XD XD XD! I, myself think my attitude and skills have become better through the time from gaming, Minecraft wise, a couple of months ago, people used to 8 heart me *Cough* Cough* Soulfire, @Electricsplash and, the list will go on forever, but now, I manage to come very close, actually killing people with 10 hearts or a little less... But other games, i'm a quick learner through new games, and will become used to new games quite easily, as I'm the sort of guy that likes to try new games, and won't sulk and be salty if it doesn't work out.

Soulfire used to be the real competition through games I've had exp with.

I thought that is ended quite badly with Soulfire last time, I attempt to not do anything wrong, annoy anyone, so....
    I was hoping you could give people 2nd chances... and this is mine.. So, just take it for granted, and maybe I may surprise you...

And, as I said, mistakes were made, and mistakes will be corrected.. I'm here to correct it! Just, give a chance out, you never know, It may turn out how you want it too ;)

Wintercearig likes this.
  6. Vyrewatch King
    Vyrewatch

Vyrewatch Elite Clasher

Game Profile
    Hey, you three, @Hypnotic, @Electricsplash, @AccountChecking. Welcome aboard. You're on testing for one week, starting tomorrow, 6:00 AM EST. Consider yourself a member starting tomorrow and don't do stupid stuff. ;)

NoCopyrightSkill likes this.
  7. Mr_HolyStone Prince
    Mr_HolyStone

Mr_HolyStone Skilled Clasher

Game Profile
    Name: Mr_HolyStone

About me: I'm super cool :cool:

Why do I want to join: I like to be in Discord servers that are active. :D

Samiamy and Wintercearig like this.
  8. Extremis21 King
    Extremis21

Extremis21 Skilled Clasher

Game Profile
    Name: Extremis21 (Sumtimes they call meh "Extramas")

About me: I'm super duper cool :cool:

Why do I want to join: I wanna catch up sumtime maybe, a lot of stuff has happened. Plus, it'd be cool to see what pplz are up to :p;)

Wintercearig likes this.
  9. Ender Prince
    Ender

Ender Master Clasher

Game Profile
    Name: Enderqura

Me: I don't like to talk about myself :kappa: but vyre u know me from the imperium etc. (ik it's not an ez accept:p) but I still wanna join u guys.

Other: ive played paladins with you guys already and Im gonna buy cs:go soon.

Love you all ;)

10. Vyrewatch King
    Vyrewatch

Vyrewatch Elite Clasher

Game Profile
    Applications to join us are still open, so you guys know. :) :p So far, three recruits have been removed, due to inactivity or not giving us what I wanted. @Extremis21 and @Ender, you two are in. Good luck. :p

11. NoCopyrightSkill

NoCopyrightSkill Clasher

Home Page:
    Game Profile
    Thats sad, the time I was on trial for I had things to do... ;( That's just my luck

12. Loki570023 Clasher
    Loki570023

Loki570023 Clasher

Game Profile
    Sup Vyre. been awhile. Not sure if you remember me or not, but I most certainly remember you. I seem to recall being quite the little pest from awhile ago, alway trying to beat you in pvp and always losing XD

Got nothing else to do, and im graduating soon enough. Reckon I might try my luck and joining ye.

Lessee..what do I play. I play a bunch of variety stuff. I have GTA 5, big noob tho. I play battlefront, and some call of duty games on the xbox one, so I guess i can help with xbox stuff (no hate plox i big fna)
    I play a bunch of random stuff on steam besides GTA, liked duck game and Nidhogg. Both very random and both surprisingly competitive. Ive come across guilds entirely dedicated to duck game. Then my current RTS game, Supreme Commander 2. Been playing more and more, finding the PC version more enjoyable than xbox 360 edition :p And if by some miracle of god you guys play command and conquer, Im an old hand at Command and conquer's Generals, Zero Hour, Tiberium Wars, and Kane's Wrath. Ive been looking into Rust, Borderlands, the Dark Souls series (which I have yet to acquire unfortunately) And Id be interested in some of the more popular games, such as rocket league, if I could but buy them. (Im slow to get money and decide to buy games. Got some life stuff to take care of sometimes :p )

Obviously I play minecraft. IC, lots of Bedwars and other games from the same server. If you dont know what that is, dont worry about it lol. Factions stuff. IM quite the leader on an old factions server, Before I went inactive for a long time, I believe my faction got up to 170ish players. Been AGES since I played a proper straight up factions server tho.

Idk I could go on but at this point Im basically rambling and wondering if anyone who has SupCom2 will add me on steam so I have someone besides the AI to fight.
    GL with the gaming group thingy Vyre!