1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Core

Discussion in 'General Offtopic' started by A.J., Jan 10, 2018.

1. A.J. New Recruit
    A.J.

A.J. New Recruit

Hey, I'm new to this server but I've been around for about 5 years. Since the community has evolved, I'm sure only a few will know about this, but does anyone remember the Core? The Core was an old Minecraft server that included games like the hunger games and hot potato. I know that the server was shut down but I want to know if there would be anyway to bring it back. I'm pretty sure that there is not, but I just wanted to bring it back up for discussion. I chose to do that here because the servers are related. (I don't really know how but I believe they have the same owner.)

My old username was greatcake4782. Please respond if you either remember me or the server. ;)

2. TechnicolorCello

TechnicolorCello Senior Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Game Profile
    If I remember correctly, the owner of The Core was Stephen/Unknowncmbk, whereas here on Island Clash, Jed/Peraldon is the owner and Stephen is the Developer.

Since Stephen's focus is now on Island Clash, and he doesn't really have time for side projects, so the chance of a Core reboot is close to impossible. I do know however, that Stephen sometimes uses inspiration from the Core's mini-games. (Blockades, for example, inspired the old crux warfare system.)

If you have any more questions feel free to dm me. I remember that old server quite well.