1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Imperium [Open]

Discussion in 'Island Showcase' started by Only2feet, Jan 22, 2017.

1. IzzyAmaan Clasher
    IzzyAmaan

IzzyAmaan Clasher

Game Profile
    our IGN: Izzyamaan
    Timezone: GMT
    Do you have Discord and can you use a mic: (If so please give your discord name along with your discord tag, e.g Only2feet#5321 ) Yes i do have discord Sadly Not a MIC :(! How ever i will join all your discord voice channels and i will do what ever you tell me to do! :)

Discord Information :

My Discord Name IS: Izzyamaan #6621
    When it says DO NOT DISTURB on my name you can disturb me as if i do that im trying my friends not to disturb me.

General Info:
    I Am Active Daily!
    I Can Grind If You Tell Me To!
    If u war Daily/Instant wars I Will able to do that! :)

Thanks For Reading!
    Hope you accept Me!

-Izzyamaan
    -For IMPERMIUM

2. Hoku King
    Hoku

Hoku Elite Clasher

Game Profile
    @IzzyAmaan you are already in the group. Goodluck with being in imperium!

3. SlasherCRO New Recruit
    SlasherCRO

SlasherCRO New Recruit

Game Profile
    • You have been warned for Trolling. Please familiarise yourself with the forum rules.
    our IGN: Inaccurasy
    Timezone: Antarctica
    Do you have Discord and can you use a mic : The polar bear stole my mic so :(

(obv this is a joke since I am in the Imperium but I hope it will make you laugh! :D)

4. IzzyAmaan Clasher
    IzzyAmaan

IzzyAmaan Clasher

Game Profile
    @Hoku I Didn't know thats :)

5. Hawiwi King
    Hawiwi

Hawiwi Clasher

Game Profile
  6. oldfartz Lord
    oldfartz

oldfartz New Recruit

Game Profile
    IGN: SenpaiNootine

GOLD: 4720

AMOUNT OF BOOSTER POINTS: NONE

AMOUNT OF SCROLLS idk i had alot in old old ic but idk if they got removed

WHY SHOULD YOU BE ACCEPTED?? well every month i use 5 usd and buy 1 sheild scroll and 1 harvest and i love love the name and i help alot and i want to see me do progress and i wanna have friends on ic i quit this 1 server cos ic was more pvp and im decent at pvp 7/10 and i wanna help you guys and ill help give armour and i hope i can kill

7. Diz New Recruit
    Diz

Diz New Recruit

Game Profile
    Ign: Diz
    Timezone: -06:00 CST
    Do you have Discord and can you use a mic: (If so please give your discord name along with your discord tag, e.g Only2feet#5321 ) Yes and it is Diz#9273 and I can use mic
    Discord: Diz#9273
    General Info: I have 4 booster points. I am active and I try hard in the game and I have 18619 gold. I am trying to join the Elves Imperium

8. Rado_v2 Clasher
    Rado_v2

Rado_v2 Clasher

Game Profile
    Your IGN: Kiwi_Kotiti
    Age (able to private message this): 14
    Timezone: GMT +12
    Gold: 11k
    Amount of booster points: 0
    How many hours do you play daily as well as your total play time: Weekdays - 3-4 hours, Weekends - 4-8 hours; Total Playtime: 25 days (9 on an alt)
    Previous islands: DiamondLunatic, Dabombdotedu, Moon Crescent
    How you can contribute towards our island: I am active and can be in wars at times when other people aren't usually on (eg 4-9am GMT)
    What, in your opinion is the most important key building: Town Hall, because of the 5VP
    Do you have Discord: Yes.
    Are you willing to do a PvP test with a member: Yes.
    Why we should accept you: I am active and can be in wars at times when other people aren't usually on (eg 4-9am GMT).

9. cawoods1111 New Recruit
    cawoods1111

cawoods1111 New Recruit

Game Profile
    Your IGN: Cawoods1111
    Age (able to private message this): 14
    Timezone: UTC +5
    Gold: 3417
    Amount of booster points: 0
    How many hours do you play daily as well as your total play time: 2-8 hours week days 4-10 weekend 1 day
    Previous islands: Stronghold
    How you can contribute towards our island: I can work on getting resources and win wars for us.
    What, in your opinion is the most important key building: Warehouse because there is a bigger max of resources
    Are you willing to do a PvP test with a member: Yes.
    Why we should accept you: I am active and i can get more resources

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
  10. Ender Prince
    Ender

Ender Master Clasher

Game Profile
  11. master_cmpz New Recruit
    master_cmpz

master_cmpz New Recruit

Game Profile
    Your IGN: master_cmpz
    Age (able to private message this): 10
    Timezone: UTC +12:00
    Gold: 11634
    amount booster points: 0
    How many hours do you play daily as well as your total play time: Weekdays 4 - 5 hours, Weekends 4 - 10 hours. Previous islands: AttackOnly, BeatBoxers and a lot more I can't remember.
    How you can contribute towards our island: I am active when many people aren't really on (7-20 people on the server).
    What, in your opinion, is the most important key building: Mine and Logging Camp we need resources to build and upgrade.
    Are you willing to do a PvP test with a member: Yes?
    Why we should accept you: I am active when people aren't really on and can gather a lot of materials in a short time.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2017
  12. Lorenzo77555 Clasher
    Lorenzo77555

Lorenzo77555 Clasher

Game Profile
    Your IGN: Lorenzo77555
    Timezone: UTC +08:00
    Gold: 100k-110k
    Booster Points: 0
    How many hours do you play
    daily as well as your total play time: Mondays and Wednesdays, 1 - 2 hours. All other weekdays, 4-5 hours. Saturdays, 5 hours. Sundays I'll be practically on the whole day. Also around a month of hours of total playtime.
    Previous Islands: A lot, but the most notable are Skywards, Misriah Empire and Supplicium.
    How can you contribute towards the island: Grinding VP got me 8k in Misriah and Supplicium and at least 1/10 of that was gotten by solo wars. I'm good help in wars and grinding as such, and combined with how active I am... yeah.
    What, in your opinion, is the most important key building: The warehouse. Not only does upgrading it give you access to a higher level wizard tower, alchemists, town hall etc but it also is the centerpoint or the battlefield and is a high target at any spawn.
    Discord? Yeah.
    PVP Test? Yep.
    Why should you accept me: Yes, I gave up and it didn't come as a surprise. My team wasn't capable of being active. I can be a good asset to gaining more VP as someone quite active and I'm not as good as Vyre in PVP of course but I'm decent in it on Island Clash. Speaking of him, I also would like to know him better. Everyone seems nicer when they're in the same team. @Only2feet also gave me an open invite to join a while ago but I said I would think about it.

Note that I won't be on till next Monday but that week I will be online like every day was Sunday. (All day :D)

13. Hawiwi King
    Hawiwi

Hawiwi Clasher

Game Profile
  14. Bmonsters01

Bmonsters01 Master Clasher

Game Profile
    I have to comment on this after seeing this message:
    • Get lead by some of the most well known and best leaders on Islandclash - current leaders: (Only2feet, Vyrewatch, Uncurse/Hawiwi, Brixel/Arabking, and Conflictives)
    Just incase people feel coerced into joining here after reading that, please keep in mind that is purely opinionated, some may find that true some may not, at least he said some though ;)

Hoku, Cobers and Wintercearig like this.
  15. Hawiwi King
    Hawiwi

Hawiwi Clasher

Game Profile
    @Bmonsters01 Could you please keep the thread on topic, please

16. Bmonsters01

Bmonsters01 Master Clasher

Game Profile
  17. Cobers Moderator
    Cobers

Cobers Moderator Staff Member

Game Profile
    Please don't start an argument here and next Time please contact a staff member instead of trying to enforce rules yourself, and as one of the owners of the island said they didn't want this here can you please not post unwanted things. Thanks! (sorry for types I was on mobile and very tired c': )

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017 at 5:27 PM
    Only2feet likes this.
  18. Epic_Slayerz999 New Recruit
    Epic_Slayerz999

Epic_Slayerz999 New Recruit

Your IGN: Epic_Slayerz999
    Timezone: UTC +8hrs
    Gold: 9k-10k
    Amt. of booster points: 1
    How many hours do you play daily as well as your total playtime: On weekdays around 2-5hours and on weekends around 4-8 hours. My total playtime is around 3days coming close to 4 days.
    Previous islands: A couple but most notable ones are Skywards, Misirah Empire, Supplicium
    How can you contribute towards the island: I am very active and can be online when other fellow members are not, I am good at pvp and can obey orders really well.
    I can grind really well too (For prove: On the last day of the May leagues, me and Lorenzo grinded around 1k vp in one day!) I can solo grind too (Did some 3v1s before).
    Discord?: Yes
    PVP test?: Yeah fight me.
    Why should you accept me: I want to follow Lorenzo into the same island ( Like usual) and I am impressed with Imperium as they could get 1st in elves, ninjas, robots and humans in a single league! Amazing wow. Some of your members were really kind to me and I also gave up... I think the real point in Island Clash is about having fun and not about continuous hatred so yeah, here I am :p.

Note: Since right now it's the holidays for me I can play even longer (Around 4-8 hours on weekdays and 4-7 hours on weekends!)

oops I forgot this (Mind you) In your opinion, what is the most important key building: In my opinion, the most important building is the Town Hall. Besides the extra 5 Vp when you destroy it. Its a game changer at some points example (You are defending and the enemies got lesser kills than you but 14cruxes already. They break the Town Hall and then they instantly win.) The higher level the Town Hall, the better gear and more upgrades to the buildings you get. It also increases the maximum amount of players in your island! Thanks for reading!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2017 at 5:27 PM
  19. Ender Prince
    Ender

Ender Master Clasher

Game Profile
  20. SajPlayz Clasher
    SajPlayz

SajPlayz Clasher

Game Profile
    Your IGN: SajPlayz
    Timezone: GMT+6
    Gold: 21-22k
    Booster Points: 5
    How many Hours I Play And my total playtime: Well its my 3-4 month holiday And even after that i will be active for like 14/7 everyday u will see me on the most and my total playtime is 10 days - 12 days
    Previous Islands: Supplicium and Misirah Empire
    How can You contribute to the Island: Well i will be on 14/7 everyday and My pvp is really really good and i grind a lot for my island and whenever u guys need me I will always be there and thats the truth , I have always been with my friends when they needed help . You can ask Lorenzo and Epic. If u want me do to anything I will do it as Im Loyal , Active a lot and I have great pvp skills
    Discord/Skype: Yes
    PvP Test: Yes sure u can and if u want me to rate myself it will be 9/10
    Why should you accept me: Well the main thing is that I want to contribute a lot and show that im worthy and trust worthy and I never give up even in the hardest times I have hope and you will see my do my best . The other thing is I want to be with my two best friend Epic and Lorenzo . There are a lot of friends in Imperium too Like Adam and Vyre and more .