10 Suggestions

Rain4747

New Recruit
May 11, 2019
  1. Make is so the minigames are optional (like putting it in the chat) so that people who are afk farming don't get the extra rewards from the minigames
  2. The ability to move buildings (don't know if this was added because I don't remember)
  3. Make it so wood is used for more stuff because I remember that you needed stone for most things
  4. Make the parkour give you gold like 100 but only once a week
  5. During war give defenders a small boost like speed 1
  6. For attackers make is so there is less water because it takes a while to get to land
  7. Make is so that when raids happen it is only against the same town hall and number of players (like a town hall 2 with 3 players active cant attack a town hall 1 with only 1 player active)
  8. The ability to give other people gold (don't know if this was added for not)
  9. Add a new troop like you can buy it for 50 gold and a max of 5 and they have 5 hearts (half of player health) and do 1 heart of damage (can be used as a distraction)
  10. For attackers when the raid to get resources they need to go back to their spawn to drop them off and if a defender kills them they drop the resources that the defender need to bring back to the warehouse

DarkRaider127

New Recruit
Mar 26, 2019
  1. Make is so the minigames are optional (like putting it in the chat) so that people who are afk farming don't get the extra rewards from the minigames
  2. The ability to move buildings (don't know if this was added because I don't remember)
  3. Make it so wood is used for more stuff because I remember that you needed stone for most things
  6. For attackers make is so there is less water because it takes a while to get to land
  7. Make is so that when raids happen it is only against the same town hall and number of players (like a town hall 2 with 3 players active cant attack a town hall 1 with only 1 player active)
  9. Add a new troop like you can buy it for 50 gold and a max of 5 and they have 5 hearts (half of player health) and do 1 heart of damage (can be used as a distraction)
  10. For attackers when the raid to get resources they need to go back to their spawn to drop them off and if a defender kills them they drop the resources that the defender need to bring back to the warehouse
  1. I don't think afk farming is allowed. But I am not sure.
  2. Could be good.
  3. Wood was used for many things in townhall 2-4. But for townhall 1 it was mainly stone.
  4. No bad idea.
  5. That would make it way easier for the defenders and would make the match unfair.
  6. They are changing spawn 1 so no need to worry! :D
  7. You could never attack a lower townhall or be attacked by a higher/lower townhall. I believe it was also you could attack an island with similar amount of players on your island
  8. This was added temporarily. But this caused a duplication bug which allowed players to get basically infinite gold.
  9. It would be too OP. Perhaps if it did no damage it could be added.
  10. I would not like to see this feature, but this is just my opinion and I think many people might want to see this.
Sorry for being short and very critical, but I have to type this quickly so I am sorry if I am sounding rude.
Thanks

Starlessly

Clasher
Mar 24, 2019
1: No as Afk farming wasn’t allowed.

2: If you mean the ability to move them after built I am going to have to say no, however, if you wanted to move a building you would click on said building in the teleportation phase and then click “remove building”.

3: Wood was used from Townhalls 2 -
4 for upgrades on stuff like wizards tower, mine, logging camp, warehouse and Alchemy upgrades. It also was used to buy cosmetics you get from achievements for your island.

4: I say no to this as parkour takes skill and not rewarding said player a lot of gold the more they do it and only 100 once a week would be worthless. However I think for stage 3 they could lower it from 75 gold reward to 50 or so and then the final reward when you beat the whole thing to 150 or so than 300.

5 & 6: Stated Above.

7: you could only war the same townhall level. The amount of players does vary as this is a “team” based game and not meant to play solo but ya know the player difference was counteracted so when you respawned originally if you had more than 2 people on your side you would take turns respawning, with the Crux update they changed it to make it so you took longer to reapawn depending on the player difference.

8: Too buggy. It was introduced but has a lot of issues and it was removed. They tried fixing it and brought it back for 2 days when it glitched again and they disabled it.

9: No I personally don’t like this idea since some people may find it more annoying if you could spend some gold to send a full army of them, plus this is a pvp game not a pve/ player vs mob and other players game.

10:I don’t think this should be added as IC is meant for defending your loot and if you lose it you don’t have a chance of getting it back unless you grinded it again or you wared for it again.

Reactions: DarkRaider127