A rant

Ray

This gamemode needs to be made much more harder to reach endgame but not just make it more 'grindier', there needs to be things to spice up getting to th1 to th4. I'm not asking for extra th's or greater cost of resources to get to each th. My friend and I grinded to a max Th4 in 4 days and i'm sure we could do it quicker as now we know the game mechanics. There must be other requirements to upgrade all the buildings other than mindlessly mining/chopping resources, e.g maybe every building needs additional resources, 5 quartz, which can only be obtained by a mine where pvp is on and all clans fight for these resources which spawn every 5 minutes or whatever. Also the repairing system is too friendly, It costs under 300 resources every repair which is very much achievable in the 20 minute shield every clan gets for losing a war. I remember last time i played this gamemode degrades were common. right now only very very poor players may experience that, anyone with a brain will see there building is damaged and will repair it immediately. 4 Days is far too short IMO for a gamemode such as this, now all we got to do is grind a leaderboard? There's no incentive for us to grind the VP elo leaderboard + wars need to be fixed, my clan can solo/duo/trio any base and win just by getting majority kills and defeating 2 buildings then hide for the remaining 3 minutes, wars are no fun. Once I've lost this set, I'm not gonna grind for another, It costs 4k+ gold (8k resources=Hours of grinding), I've already experienced all the gameplay this game offers to me.

I think this gamemode has a lot of potential and I want to see it thrive, the devs, staff and community are all awesome. However, I think the game lacks a lot of content to keep players interested for longer than a week.

Dao_Mei_Xiong

I believe there is a unique building planned that can only be made when an island wins Conquest, a KotH event where islands duke it out in a FFA.

Ray

I believe there is a unique building planned that can only be made when an island wins Conquest, a KotH event where islands duke it out in a FFA.
No where close to enough content needed to make this game last a long period of time. Why would i buy a rank on this game just to play it for max 2 weeks? Maybe this is why it died in 2015 or whenever it did.

They also tried to require additional materials in the form of shards for buildings that took hours to grind for in their last update before shutdown, and it was disliked by nearly everyone. I will admit that the repair system is cheap as hell resource wise, however.