Calling all Youtubers and content creators for Island Clash

Hello Comrades!
I am a big fan of Island Clash like many of us. I remember playing this server close to its release and becoming incredibly addicted. I remember only stopping truly due to the changes in management that resulted in some "not so favoured" updates. I have a pretty big squad of people who plan to play with me and watch content, which is why I am calling.

If you plan to consistently make content, whether it be Twitch or Youtube, please let me know your channels below. I'll be making a list of channels to keep up to date with. This is especially for Twitch streamers. Even when not watching, I will most likely have streams open in the background just to support but I don't want to support people with no interest of actually playing the server.

I am really excited for the release and can't wait to play with you all. See you all there! :love:

MailC3p on youtube, it'll be difficult for me to consistently upload because i procrastinate a lot (even with things i like like this) but i'm going to try to make a good attempt this time. (actually if you look up my channel and scroll all the way down you'll see my first videos where on IC)

Thanks a lot for all the responses. Tomorrow ill open all the streams of those streaming. I revommend trying your best. If I like you a lot I'll have my mates afk your stream.

For youtubers, i cant do much beyong liking, commenting and subscribing lol, but ill try my best not to be too crazy when raiding you all. Gnight and sleep well for IC release. Gg all!

Clowns will be recording our fights. No hacking, so you won’t have to worry about that incident again. Just so you know, we do make videos and compilations of our fights so stay updated

Hello Comrades!
I am a big fan of Island Clash like many of us. I remember playing this server close to its release and becoming incredibly addicted. I remember only stopping truly due to the changes in management that resulted in some "not so favoured" updates. I have a pretty big squad of people who plan to play with me and watch content, which is why I am calling.

If you plan to consistently make content, whether it be Twitch or Youtube, please let me know your channels below. I'll be making a list of channels to keep up to date with. This is especially for Twitch streamers. Even when not watching, I will most likely have streams open in the background just to support but I don't want to support people with no interest of actually playing the server.

I am really excited for the release and can't wait to play with you all. See you all there! :love:
thanks mac drakers