G'day Gentleman and ladies.

Hello, names ake_123 and I am one of the first players of the original Island clash. I joined about the time when a lot of people joined the server after "Tbnrfrags and wolfless" video. There were so many players that It got so bad that the staff had to give out islands, I was one of the lucky few who managed to get one. The island if I remember correctly, went by the name of "Dinosaur" However I have vague memory of it being misspelt. I had tons of fun at the start and a lot of people joined my island. However it was not to last and slowly the playerbase dwindled while my paranoia regarding being attacked was high. With none joining the Island it became quite boring, and after some time I stopped playing when I found another game I became very interested in. I had the rank of "King" but not anymore it seems. I went on a nostalgia trip and this was one of my destinations, I may perhaps play some more from time to time. That's all, I wish you all a perfect day!

-ake_123

Hello, names ake_123 and I am one of the first players of the original Island clash. I joined about the time when a lot of people joined the server after "Tbnrfrags and wolfless" video. There were so many players that It got so bad that the staff had to give out islands, I was one of the lucky few who managed to get one. The island if I remember correctly, went by the name of "Dinosaur" However I have vague memory of it being misspelt. I had tons of fun at the start and a lot of people joined my island. However it was not to last and slowly the playerbase dwindled while my paranoia regarding being attacked was high. With none joining the Island it became quite boring, and after some time I stopped playing when I found another game I became very interested in. I had the rank of "King" but not anymore it seems. I went on a nostalgia trip and this was one of my destinations, I may perhaps play some more from time to time. That's all, I wish you all a perfect day!

-ake_123
Nice to meet you ake! I'm Kyuine and I'm a moderator for IC! Welcome back to the community and if you ever need something don't hesitate to contact me! :)

-Kyuine

-ake_123
Welcome back to the community!