Honest Island Clash Tier List

G'day Everyone. This is the honest tier list from the good old neighbour Joeplays. If ya got any problems with it 1v1 me on mineman alright?

Godtier: Soulfire - Come on. It's obvious
Tier1: Imperium
Tier2: Stronghold,
Tier3: Dutch, Vendetta, Udons
Tier4: Ak47, Hassan, Cosmic Army
Tier5: Invictus, Reggin, Invictus
Hacker Tier: Clowns

Funny to see you put Clowns on hacker tier because we were beating you up, cry baby. Get on Mineman Club. IGN: Stop
Tbh I agree with you Clowns is not hacker tier because if yall hacked yall would've won in kill wise in a 2v9 but nope yall couldn't even win kill wise in a 2v9 how sad yall should be Tier 5 or less

God

Tbh I agree with you Clowns is not hacker tier because if yall hacked yall would've won in kill wise in a 2v9 but nope yall couldn't even win kill wise in a 2v9 how sad yall should be Tier 5 or less
You should continue making roblox videos on super power training simulator. I’m a big fan of the content. Please take me to the 10,000 strength grind. Also, in that fight, we were going for the crux, nobody was even trying to kill you guys. As you said in your video. I think you’re better suited to playing simulator games on roblox rather than Island Clash.

Last edited:
You should continue making roblox videos on super power training simulator. I’m a big fan of the content. Please take me to the 10,000 strength grind. Also, in that fight, we were going for the crux, nobody was even trying to kill you guys. As you said in your video. I think you’re better suited to playing simulator games on roblox rather than Island Clash.
Will do