Honest Island Clash Tier List

You guys are putting too many opinions into these tiers. Simply put, the only reasons that you can debate what tier an island should be:
Amount of VP, Strategical Knowledge, Island Clash Knowledge, Amount of decent players and Lack of hacker presence.

Tier1: Soulfire
Tier2: Invictus
Tier3: Ascendants
Tier4: Imperium, Stronghold
Tier5: Orphic, Arstotska, Cosmic army, Udons Empire
Yikes Tier: Clowns

^ This is based on the list that was already provided, frankly, a lot of these islands aren't competitive anymore. The only real fighters left are Soulfire and somehow Invictus.
I’ve never even seen Arstotska and Tier 3 Ascendents??

Léo

You guys are putting too many opinions into these tiers. Simply put, the only reasons that you can debate what tier an island should be:
Amount of VP, Strategical Knowledge, Island Clash Knowledge, Amount of decent players and Lack of hacker presence.

Tier1: Soulfire
Tier2: Invictus
Tier3: Ascendants
Tier4: Imperium, Stronghold
Tier5: Orphic, Arstotska, Cosmic army, Udons Empire
Yikes Tier: Clowns

^ This is based on the list that was already provided, frankly, a lot of these islands aren't competitive anymore. The only real fighters left are Soulfire and somehow Invictus.
I confirm most aren't competitive anymore

Soulfire on top, Imperiums performance is disappointing, Clowns are just clowns, Cosmic Army meh like meh, Invictus guess they are doing good, Ascendants jakku u r beautiful but yeh its fine, Stronghold well they are trying i suppose, Udons empire yep..neat, AK47Gang well it's the AK47GANG.
Cha cha