How do I play?

Grim

I used to play on this server all the time like two or three years ago, but now whenever i log in I have default stats and I can't even start because there are no islands listed, and the only way to get gold that i can find out is by linking my minecraft acc to this one which only gives me 150, when i need 500. Please don't tell me this server is dead, I really enjoyed playing on it!

Aiboh

Staff member
I used to play on this server all the time like two or three years ago, but now whenever i log in I have default stats and I can't even start because there are no islands listed, and the only way to get gold that i can find out is by linking my minecraft acc to this one which only gives me 150, when i need 500. Please don't tell me this server is dead, I really enjoyed playing on it!
Hey, Grim! Welcome back to the community! Unfortunately, all data from previous years is long gone. However, the server is not dead! The server is currently in an "offseason" state, meaning competitive features are disabled. Due to this and a combination of bugs, most people are waiting for the next season, promptly named Season 2, to play Island Clash again. I would recommend joining this discord, found here. You may ask any questions you have when you arrive! In order to play right now, one must join an existing island and farm resources to gain gold for one's own island. If we can get in contact on discord, I can let you join mine!

Good luck!
Aiboh