Island Clash History (Series) - Part 1

Island Clash History (Series) - P.1

I am making a series where I talk about the history of IC since its release - updates, major events etc.
I am not the best at editing :p I have only recently started doing it seriously so go easy on me.

If you have any suggestion for what I can possibly include in the upcoming parts do let me know.

Not the best at narration but I gave it all I could.

Creds to @Beth for some info <3

k thx bye​

Last edited:
I live for the music at the beginning and the narration, definitely helpful for anyone who's new or wants a reminder, great job.

Awesome video. Can't wait for you to begin your content for the server. I plan to be consistent in many communities for Island Clash and you are no exception. Best of Luck!

Though your voice is so different as a narrator, I absolutely loved this. I can't wait to watch the rest of this series Aryan!
Your narration is amazing, I can't wait for part 2 and I've learned new stuff about Island Clash that I didn't even know about.
Awesome video. Can't wait for you to begin your content for the server. I plan to be consistent in many communities for Island Clash and you are no exception. Best of Luck!
I live for the music at the beginning and the narration, definitely helpful for anyone who's new or wants a reminder, great job.
Awesome and probably quite needed.

Thanks for the informational video.
Thanks for the feedback y'all
Appreciate it :)

Damn, good job!
I can really see the effort you put into the editing part. Plus there's your smexy narration to really add onto it :p

Island Clash History (Series) - P.1

I am making a series where I talk about the history of IC since its release - updates, major events etc.
I am not the best at editing :p I have only recently started doing it seriously so go easy on me.

If you have any suggestion for what I can possibly include in the upcoming parts do let me know.

Not the best at narration but I gave it all I could.

Creds to @Beth for some info <3

k thx bye​
This actually looks awesome, good job 6v6s!

Gxeii

Amazing video! If you continue making your videos to that level of quality I think you could probably grow quite substantially on youtube.