Ohhh Boy!

Evilstriker25

New Recruit
May 13, 2019
Who am I?
I am Evilstriker25 (IGN), im a player who has dated back to around, 1.6.4 I believe?

I was a player back when this game was still up. I played quite a bit of it, but I could never get high. I really liked this game though and i can't wait for it to come back. I had only a few problems with it. One was you either destroy or get destroyed, i was destroyed. The second is that i needed more players, but i needed to upgrade my TH, but i need to battle, but for that i need more players. Otherwise, I had a great experience. I'm pretty sure i named my island "Nightgaurd" or "Dawngaurd". Either way, I cant wait for this to come back up. I know the dev team is working hard, and they had a few roadblocks, But I just love this server so much. Anyways, I even liked the "grinding" parts and i wasn't too mad when some of my resources were gone. I like this server, do a good job revitalizing it for us.

:unsure:

Reactions: Caasi4242

Starlessly

Clasher
Mar 24, 2019
Who am I?
I am Evilstriker25 (IGN), im a player who has dated back to around, 1.6.4 I believe?

I was a player back when this game was still up. I played quite a bit of it, but I could never get high. I really liked this game though and i can't wait for it to come back. I had only a few problems with it. One was you either destroy or get destroyed, i was destroyed. The second is that i needed more players, but i needed to upgrade my TH, but i need to battle, but for that i need more players. Otherwise, I had a great experience. I'm pretty sure i named my island "Nightgaurd" or "Dawngaurd". Either way, I cant wait for this to come back up. I know the dev team is working hard, and they had a few roadblocks, But I just love this server so much. Anyways, I even liked the "grinding" parts and i wasn't too mad when some of my resources were gone. I like this server, do a good job revitalizing it for us.

:unsure:
Hello! Nice to meet you! Sadly the team that was working on this server is not working on it but the server is back under the hands of Jed the original owner of IC. He and a few other staff such as Unknown, Beth etc are working on bringing back the server! I recommend looking at the recent announcements that have been put in the discord channel so you can see what’s going on and now hopefully IC will be up and running sooner rather than later. Hope to see you around! -Starlessly