Bug/Issue RESET not available

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried resetting the mine on my island to help with the Upgrades Guide post I made, however when i reset it, the system outputted a message in chat saying that RESET was not implemented yet, the same error occurred when I tried to reset the warehouse, town hall and logging camp, but resetting the other buildings was fine, as all it did was delete them and I rebuilt them.

I tried resetting the mine on my island to help with the Upgrades Guide post I made, however when i reset it, the system outputted a message in chat saying that RESET was not implemented yet, the same error occurred when I tried to reset the warehouse, town hall and logging camp, but resetting the other buildings was fine, as all it did was delete them and I rebuilt them.
Hey!

This isn't a bug currently you aren't able to reset your mine warehouse townhall etc as once you upgrade them, they aren't like the other buildings and can be reset back down to level 1. Once they are upgraded, they stay upgraded and can not go down a level unless you delete your island totally and make a new one.

I will be locking this thread as the issue has been addressed. If you have any more questions feel free to PM me!

~Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.