Result from poll - Season 1 is ending early

Beth

Owner
Staff member
Owner
We had a community meeting on the 3rd! It was really successful in letting you guys hear us out and for our lead developer to answer questions you guys all had about the server and issues we are facing. From this meeting we created a few polls in our discord. However, the most important poll for the direct future was how we proceed with this season. The clear majority voted for - End the season early, start preseason now, allow players to try new things/features. Announce a date for Season 2. So therefore this is what we will do!

This season is ending on the 13th of January 3pm EST
On the 13th we will be handing out rewards to islands in their respective leagues. And the server will go into a 'preseason' state. This means you won't be able to gain VP or get degraded. This is a perfect time for us to prepare for the new season up ahead by allowing you to try out the content and the balance changes. We will be giving out more details soon about what this next season holds, when it starts and information about preseason and what updates we will make.

Stay tuned for that post and until then,
Clash on!

Radiant

Thanks - it’s a good concept, looking forward to season 2. Losing gold isn’t great though. I’m all for resetting islands for everyone to start from scratch but I don’t see a problem with keeping gold.
Keeping your gold from this season to the next is broken af as you can grind the tier 4 logging camp and get up to like 10k gold so when the new season starts you can buy max equipment right from the start without worrying about money issues.

AlkaWolf

Staff member
Has the new season been cancelled or something? Just seems to be an incredible lack of movement here.
The new season is taking some time to come out, but it will come out. Our developers are working hard, when they can, to bring out season 2, but is important to remember that the developers are using their free time to work on Island Clash. This is not the only job they have. Plus, good things take time. :)

Pug

The new season is taking some time to come out, but it will come out. Our developers are working hard, when they can, to bring out season 2, but is important to remember that the developers are using their free time to work on Island Clash. This is not the only job they have. Plus, good things take time. :)
Sorry if I came across as rude. I was just curious as to when it was releasing. Hope everyone is healthy given the current situation!