Bug/Issue Searching individual players' stats on forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Under the normal "players" tab I can see the players and which position they are in (#1-etc). However, when I go to use the taskbar to search a specific player (I tried myself first, then some of my island members), I clicked on "View Full Profile" and it comes up with a weird error/code screen. I've linked a photo of the code down below. I'm wondering if this is just a problem on my end? Is it because the account is not linked to a forum? I would like to see the stats on my own clan and I, but it's not working for me at the moment.

I'm referring to this search bar specifically:
63ce5c708027fa68ed06214705b078bb.png

Here I've attached files of what I'm seeing:
859ec455a411babacf8e390403727d4d.png

Under the normal "players" tab I can see the players and which position they are in (#1-etc). However, when I go to use the taskbar to search a specific player (I tried myself first, then some of my island members), I clicked on "View Full Profile" and it comes up with a weird error/code screen. I've linked a photo of the code down below. I'm wondering if this is just a problem on my end? Is it because the account is not linked to a forum? I would like to see the stats on my own clan and I, but it's not working for me at the moment.

I'm referring to this search bar specifically:
View attachment 185

Here I've attached files of what I'm seeing: View attachment 184
Hey! This is a forums issue not something on your end. This is a known bug and it'll be fixed when possible!

I'll be locking this thread if you have any issues or concerns please shoot me a PM!
~Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.