Suggestion: Mining Help

When you are on the logging camp or mine and what not, you should be able to hire workers, like AI, to mine for you with a price of gold because mining in bunches is boring and my arm gets sore :p. Thank you for reading my suggestion.

When you are on the logging camp or mine and what not, you should be able to hire workers, like AI, to mine for you with a price of gold because mining in bunches is boring and my arm gets sore :p. Thank you for reading my suggestion.
Hey! While I get the whole reason for wanting to hire an AI to do the grinding for you, island clash's resource gathering is meant so you yourself could gather the resources for gold. I dont think having an AI would be a good idea as you'd also get bored of just waiting around for them to get the amount of resources neccessary to make gold and to build new buildings / upgrade them. This is why I dont think this could work well.

BVF

If the entire resource collecting system was overhauled then it could work i reckon as long as it weren't too powerful. If resources had more of an involvement in the server, rather than just used for construction and upgrading of buildings.
Would be helpful for people who do not have many people on their island who can grind constantly.

Thank you for reading my suggestion, I believe you may be right, but i think mining itself is boring, going up and down just to get one stone every 5 seconds wasting hours of time to only get a third of what you need for an upgrade, and quarrels between people when two people go mining and they steal ores from each other, i believe there needs to be an upgrade to mining, like more mini-games other than Cave-in or tools other and pickaxes, like a power drill, 5x the amount of stone per block costs 500 gold and has 100 durability or something like that. Making mining more exciting and beneficial to island clash.

Also, i would like to see another material gathering, like a smelting job for iron and steel, or a farming job for natural resources, mainly for getting gold. Wood and stone can get a little boring especially when your sitting there hours on end, island clash needs a new resource other than wood or stone.