This server, Yes or no?

Yes or no?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapxe

Hello,
Please excuse the size of this screenshot.
2020-01-12_12.34.09.png

This screenshot depicts an image of a brand new lvl 2 towncentre island being raided.

It is my wish that from this screen shot. That you should be able to evaluate the current state of this server.

Thank you for your time.

-Chapxe

Uncurse

Staff member
The fact that you were able to go to war with this island means that your victory points (vp) are close to each other, I suggest upgrading your armory and weaponsmith to be able to defend yourselves better.

DM_

The developers talked about a way to make warfare matchmaking based on other factors rather than just VP. So they're working on it. But for now, you just gotta accept that sometimes you're gonna be in wars you can't win.

Ninjaz

The fact that you were able to go to war with this island means that your victory points (vp) are close to each other, I suggest upgrading your armory and weaponsmith to be able to defend yourselves better.
Yeah, it totally isn't the fact that the server can see lows of 14 (and lower) players, therefore, it just puts you against players that are way more gear than you because there is no one else at your level. It's not like my first ever battle with a fresh clan was the bois (with wooden swords) vs full Iron juggernauts.

The matchmaking system has been changed in Season 2, and we are 99.9% sure it's going to be so much better. Below is the best explanation I can give to you with it making some sense.

The Armory, Weaponsmith, Island Online Count, and Townhall level all contribute to points. The system will calculate the points and then match you up with someone who has the closest amount of points. This means that you will find the best possible island to war.

If you have any questions or inquiries, feel free to message me.

SkidsRUs
Content Team

Status
Not open for further replies.