Tier List

Asign

Tier 1 SoulFire, Clowns, Pre-Merge Ak47
Tier 2 StrongHold, Udons Empire, Vendetta
Tier 3 Dutch, Syndicate, Post-Merge Ak47, Reggin, Invictus
Tier 4 Sparthen, Ascendants, Gamers, Hassan, Imperium

Tier 19Luxmains, Noxus

Tier 1 People who rock everyone else don't lose wars and made most progress so far.

Tier 2 can give Tier 1's trouble and usually beat most of the comp but will still often lose to tier 1's.

Tier 3 Completely average not amazing but not terrible have potential to become great.

Tier 4 Haven't proven themselves yet not a problem for any islands.

Msg me if i have missed you out.

Last edited:
Tier 1 SoulFire, Gamers
Tier 2 Ak47, StrongHold, Syndicate
Tier 3 Ascendants, Imperium, CosmicArmy
Tier 4 Sparthen, Royalty
Tier 5 EspyArmy, Dutch, Clowns
Tier 10 Luxmains

Tier 1 People who rock everyone else don't lose wars and made most progress so far.

Tier 2 can give Tier 1's trouble and usually beat most of the comp but will still often lose to tier 1's.

Tier 3 Completely average not amazing but not terrible have potential to become great.

Tier 5 just bad in general

Tier 4 is harsh

I love how us, Royalty got tier 4. We haven’t even logged into the server properly. This is our first map together and we are pretty known already. Only 2 of us have logged in. Can’t wait to create some competition on the server :)

My island, Imperium may only be tier 3 now, but just you wait, we’re ready to rock your world. Imperium will only go up from here, tier one here we come
#imperiumOnTop
#imNotActuallyMember

My island, Imperium may only be tier 3 now, but just you wait, we’re ready to rock your world. Imperium will only go up from here, tier one here we come
#imperiumOnTop
#imNotActuallyMember
You gotta stop saying you're in Imperium young lady. You're not.
Just the fact that Imperium is in this tier amuses me, I look forward to the reaction of your island at the end of the season.

Tier 1 SoulFire, Gamers
Tier 2 Ak47, StrongHold, Syndicate
Tier 4 Sparthen, Royalty
Tier 5 EspyArmy, Dutch, Clowns
Tier 10 Luxmains

Tier 5 just bad in general

i disagree Asendants (im ascendant in) we were screwed on Release our commander forgot to promote anyone so we coulndn't do anything and we only lost one war with 1 second left

Lmao we literally 4v6ed Gamers on relaunch day and nearly won (didn't get mines because we thought we only needed TH to win). Idk how that fits into your tier list but Trideria isn't someone to mess with.

Edit: Oh and one of our 4 online players got immediately kicked for "flying" and only managed to reconnect halfway through.

Last edited:
#imperiumOnTop
#imNotActuallyMember
ok

Lmao we literally 4v6ed Gamers on relaunch day and nearly won (didn't get mines because we thought we only needed TH to win). Idk how that fits into your tier list but Trideria isn't someone to mess with.

Edit: Oh and one of our 4 online players got immediately kicked for "flying" and only managed to reconnect halfway through.
Thats because attacking was broken

The Observatory 3v6 we won with 2.5 min remaining. Tier 4-5
Stronghold 4v6 we lost with only mine 4/5 left, probably Tier 1-2 deserved
Gunilla Island 4v7 (v8 after 4 min) We won with 1 min remaining Tier 4 due to numbers ONLY

attacking was hella unbalanced tho lol