Tier List

Can someone explain this to me because I don't understand what's changed?
1) Attacking spawn was spread between all 4 spawns
2) Defenders dont get a head start to get to the building they are defending (attackers can take mine/lc before the defenders even get there)
3) Cruxes took (i think) 1/6th of the building and broke twice as fast, compared to before reset.
4) TH health was the same as the other buildings

most of the problems are fixed now, but the defenders have an easier time because of the 1-100% repairing

God

I like how Clowns is still tier 5 even though we’ve beaten everyone on each tier multiple times. Zzzz, mad cus you’re bad!

1) Attacking spawn was spread between all 4 spawns
2) Defenders dont get a head start to get to the building they are defending (attackers can take mine/lc before the defenders even get there)
3) Cruxes took (i think) 1/6th of the building and broke twice as fast, compared to before reset.
4) TH health was the same as the other buildings

most of the problems are fixed now, but the defenders have an easier time because of the 1-100% repairing
1) Still the case
2) Still the case
3) Still the case afaik
4) Still the case
1-100% repairing was a thing even then.

I totally see your point.

No-one realises that this game isn't about skill. It's about armour strength and ganks. No island is better than the other, it's just the amount of people is greater.

Tier 1 SoulFire, Clowns, Pre-Merge Ak47
Tier 2 StrongHold, Udons Empire, Vendetta
Tier 3 Dutch, Syndicate, Post-Merge Ak47, Reggin, Invictus
Tier 4 Sparthen, Ascendants, Gamers, Hassan, Imperium

Tier 19Luxmains, Noxus

Tier 1 People who rock everyone else don't lose wars and made most progress so far.

Tier 2 can give Tier 1's trouble and usually beat most of the comp but will still often lose to tier 1's.

Tier 3 Completely average not amazing but not terrible have potential to become great.

Tier 4 Haven't proven themselves yet not a problem for any islands.

Msg me if i have missed you out.
Our existence has been acknowledged... not bad going from completely unknown to tier 2 in a few days

I want to comment something short but every time I do, it’s called micro posting. Racked up too many warning points already 🤡

Yall forgetting about Wolf Force. We are 2-0 with Ascendants. We beat them on offense and defense. They are not good at all.
Mk wanna see the video where we 35-9 yall
Yall only won because yall had 3x the numbers as us and we still got over 3x the kills as yall

Edit: By the way yall beat us with 5 seconds left when yall had 3x the numbers as us and we still got like 3x-4x the amount of kills as yall